Simon Bernard Ltd. is a well established construction company with over 25 years experience in the construction industry with particular expertise in the healthcare sector. We provide a comprehensive service for all building, maintenance and emergency requirements.
We have a proven track record in delivering quality, cost effective projects in the construction industry and have worked within many of Ireland’s most recognisable organisations and institutions including the HSE, OPW, County Dublin VEC, St James Hospital, The Coombe, Beaumount, The Mater, Meteor, Irish Life, UCD, IFSC House, La Touche House and many other large & small companies.
Simon Bernard Ltd provides not only an exemplary professional service, but also a personal service were we work closely with client & architects to ensure projects are delivered on budget and on time.
Simon Bernard – Compliance
- C2 Registered
- Public Liability Insurance [ €6.5m]
- Employers Liability Insurance [ €13m]
- Member of Construction Industry Federation of Ireland
- Member of Construction Workers Pension Scheme
- Member of SIPTU & UCATT
- Master Craft Carpenters, Painters & Plasterers
- E.C.S.S.A. and R.E.C.I. Approved Electricians